Follow this quick start guide to begin using Ecuisina in minutes:
- ∙ First create an account and verify your email address here.
- ∙ Then procede to login here.
- ∙ Once you have logged in, fill out all required settings and any optional settings you would like. Note: Due to the fact that Ecuisina is in Beta, it may be a few minutes before the information you entered and saved will be displayed in your console.
- ∙ Now, you will not be able to trade any food unless you have food to list. So, navigate your way to the "list new food" page, and enter any food items that you have.
- ∙ Any food that you list will appear under the "My food" page where you can edit or delete any of your food listings.
- ∙ Once you have your food listed, you can either wait for other users to request your food, or you can navigate to the map page and look for any food you would like to trade for.
- ∙ Once you have reached the map page, simply use the search filters and food viewer to find any food that you would like to trade. Once you have found
food you would like, either click on the marker it is under, or the item in the food viewer.
- ∙ Once the food listing dialog has opened, you can look at a users profile by simply clicking the information icon near the user's username. You can also click to see more about the food listing if you like.
- ∙ Then, once you have selected a food listing that you would like, click the trade button, and fill out the request form.
- ∙ You have now sent a "Initial request" to the user whos food you want. Your Sent requests, Recieved requests, and Finilazed trades will appear underneath the "Trades page".
- ∙ Once the user you sent your request to views the request, he can either accept or deny the request. If the user accepts the request, he will send a "Secondary request" back to you showing what food of yours they would like in exchange.
- ∙ Finally, if you accept this request, the trade will be finalized, and the finalized trade will appear in both users finalized trades.
- ∙ The only thing left to do is trade the food and rate each other.
Will my home location be shown?Ecuisina removes the building/house number from the address of your home. Essentially, only your street name will be seen.
Why are my settings not showing up after I have saved them?Here are some reasons that your settings may not be appearing:
1. Your information is not meeting the requirements of that specific settings (ex. length).
2. Ecuisina is in beta and still has some kinks to be worked out. So, it may take a few minutes for your settings to appear.
How can I contact the Ecuisina team?Contact: email@example.com